Criminal Defense Attorney Providing Representation to Clients in Poughkeepsie and Throughout the Hudson Valley Area
If you or someone you care for faces criminal prosecution, it is of the utmost importance that you retain experienced counsel immediately. Depending on the crime you are accused of committing, you may face costly fines or even probation or jail time — and oftentimes other consequences as well. Without an experienced attorney by your side, defending the charges can be difficult if not impossible. At the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC, we have the experience and skill you need to fight criminal charges.
Listed below are some of the types of criminal cases Christopher S. Coleman is skilled in handling:
What we can do for you
An arrest for a DWI, drug crime, theft, traffic charge or any criminal matter can cause anxiety, stress and frustration for you and your loved ones. At the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC, we are proud to focus our time and resources on helping you overcome criminal charges.
Below are some of the ways we can assist you:
- Negotiate with the prosecution: We are highly qualified and skilled when it comes to negotiating with the prosecution. With our help, you may be able to make a plea bargain for a reduced sentence.
- Create a strategy for your case: We will work with you to develop and formulate a solid defense strategy.
- Defend you in court: When negotiating is no longer an option, we are prepared to defend you fiercely in court.
Aggressive representation in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley area
We know what is at stake if you are facing a criminal conviction. At the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC, the moment we take your case we begin providing you with trustworthy legal advice on how to move forward. For more information on our services, contact us today by phone at 845-454-2569 or via our online form.
Learn about our Law Firm
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DWI Traffic Offenses
- Business Law and Commercial
- Residential Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning