New York State Liquor Authority Attorney Providing Representation to Clients in Poughkeepsie and Throughout the Hudson Valley Area
If the operation of your business involves obtaining or transferring a New York State liquor license from the New York State Liquor Authority (NYSLA), the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC can work with you to coordinate the application process and complete your intended transaction.
We have represented clients in numerous transactions involving temporary and permanent off-premises and on-premises liquor licenses. We know first-hand the importance of working with the client and the involved agencies early in the process to identify the many issues that may arise and develop a coordinated plan for addressing them to get the results you need.
In addition, we can assist you in the following ways:
- Obtain a liquor license: Over the course of our practice, we have learned that obtaining a liquor license in the state of New York is not an easy task. We can help you in your efforts to obtain a temporary or permanent off-premises or on-premises liquor license.
- Review your application for a license: It is of the utmost importance that you complete your application for a liquor license correctly. If you make a careless mistake on any of the required forms, the application may be mailed back to you — or ultimately denied. Knowledgeable and thorough in our process, we can review your application to make sure it is filled out correctly the first time.
- Help you prepare to file for a license: Before you apply for a liquor license, it is a good idea to speak to a knowledgeable lawyer. An attorney can explain that you must provide the NYSLA with certain information, such as how the transaction will be financed and other information concerning the premises to be licensed and people involved.
What you can expect from the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC
We are especially skilled in assisting businesses and business owners who wish to obtain liquor licenses. We stay up-to-date on applicable laws, rules and regulations and we have a thorough understanding of the application process. While obtaining a liquor license can be a legally complicated matter, we are determined to provide you with sound advice every step of the way.
There is no need to retain more than one attorney to assist you with your transaction — we are experienced and able to assist you in forming or dissolving your entity, negotiating for the purchase or sale of a business, negotiating for a lease or release of liability from an existing lease, and obtaining or surrendering a liquor license. We are able to advise and represent you on all aspects of your transaction.
New York State Liquor Authority practice and guidance in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley area
The Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC has extensive experience assisting clients with matters related to the NYSLA. If you require skilled legal guidance in obtaining or transferring a liquor license, contact us today by phone at 845-454-2569 or via our online form.
Learn about our Law Firm
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DWI Traffic Offenses
- Business Law and Commercial
- Residential Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning