Business Consulting Attorney Providing Representation to Clients in Poughkeepsie and Throughout the Hudson Valley Area
Providing experienced legal assistance to business owners in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley
With a practice grounded in both legal knowledge and business experience, the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC counsels, assists and guides clients in all phases of forming, operating, expanding, buying, selling and dissolving businesses. We tailor our services to best suit your personal and business needs.
Specifically, we can provide assistance to businesses and business owners in the following ways:
- Business planning: We advise both companies that are just starting out and those that have operated for years on how to manage their businesses and their finances. In addition, we pride ourselves on being great listeners. We hear what our clients have to say and we do what is in their best interests. If you are starting a business in Poughkeepsie or the Hudson Valley area, we are prepared to provide you with experienced and trustworthy advice on how to move forward.
- Consulting: Business owners can benefit greatly from having a legal advisor as their business grows and evolves. We can protect the best interests of your business and recommend ways for you to continue to foster its growth.
Poughkeepsie business formation
The first step in forming a business is to select the right type of entity. We work closely with our clients to ensure you fully understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of entity:
We will work with your accountant in order to determine the impact of applicable local, state and federal tax laws on your choice of entity and on your business overall. In consultation with you, we draft (and, if necessary, file) the legal agreements and other documents your business requires. As your business grows, you can count on us to be there to help you to do it right — the first time.
Business consulting in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley
At the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC, we advise clients on legal issues related to the formation, sale and purchase of businesses. To speak to a highly qualified business law attorney, contact us today by phone at 845-454-2569 or via our online form.
Learn about our Law Firm
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DWI Traffic Offenses
- Business Law and Commercial
- Residential Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning