Commercial Real Estate Attorney Providing Representation to Clients in Poughkeepsie and Throughout the Hudson Valley Area
Skilled legal guidance for clients in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley area
The Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC understands that commercial real estate transactions can be especially complicated because they often involve local government regulations — as well as complex financial considerations. We are proud to assist clients with skill and experience in the purchase, sale or lease of a commercial property.
Below are some of the specific ways we can assist you:
- Due diligence and negotiation: It is up to the purchaser to investigate a transaction thoroughly before moving forward. If you fail to do the necessary research, and the transaction turns out to be unfair, you will not be able to rely on consumer protection laws. Fortunately, we are happy to take on this challenge on your behalf. We carefully examine every aspect of your commercial real estate transaction deal and recommend a sound course of action for you to move forward. In addition, we are prepared to negotiate intensely to help you obtain a fair outcome.
- Understanding a commercial real estate contract: A commercial real estate contract can cover construction, property rental and insurance coverage as well as the sale of the property. We will review your commercial contract to ensure that it clearly specifies price, date the sale should be completed and conditions that each party must satisfy to avoid a breach of contract.
Committed commercial real estate lawyer
We realize that commercial real estate transactions are especially complex because they often involve large sums of money and increased risk for everyone involved. Our firm is proud to provide you with the professional help and assurance you need when closing a commercial real estate deal.
Commercial real estate help in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley
The Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC understands that commercial real estate transactions can be complicated. We provide you with patient guidance and knowledgeable advice you can trust. For more information about our services, contact us today by phone at 845-454-2569 or via our online form.
Learn about our Law Firm
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DWI Traffic Offenses
- Business Law and Commercial
- Residential Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning