Christopher S. Coleman
Attorney Christopher S. Coleman is dedicated to helping clients achieve the best possible results. In addition to having run private businesses, Christopher previously worked in law firms in New York City and upstate New York, where he obtained invaluable experience, knowledge and skill in many areas of law.
Christopher S. Coleman focuses on serving clients who require assistance with criminal and DWI defense, commercial and residential real estate matters, and business law. However, he is also adept in many other areas of practice.
Listed below are some of the types of cases Christopher S. Coleman is skilled in handling:
When you contact the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC, you can expect to receive experienced legal advice from a seasoned professional. We provide our clients with a high level of personalized legal assistance, which can sometimes be difficult to find at other law firms. Additionally, we give our clients the individualized attention they deserve and will promptly return your calls and emails.
- J.D., with honors, University of Maryland School of Law, 1990
- B.A., cum laude, State University of New York (SUNY) at Albany, 1987
- Dean’s List of Distinguished Students
- 2009, U.S. District Court (Eastern District of New York)
- 2009, U.S. District Court (Southern District of New York)
- 1991, New York State Bar
- New York State Bar Association
- Dutchess County Bar Association
- Ulster County Bar Association
Dedicated legal guidance in Poughkeepsie and throughout the Hudson Valley area
When you need a highly qualified attorney to stand by your side and provide you with trustworthy guidance, look no further than the Law Office of Christopher S. Coleman, PLLC. Attorney Christopher S. Coleman is ready to handle your case personally and give you the experienced guidance you require and deserve. For more information on our services, contact us today by telephone at 845-454-2569 or via our online form.
Learn about our Law Firm
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DWI Traffic Offenses
- Business Law and Commercial
- Residential Real Estate
- Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning